Olivet Nazarene University invites nominations from innovative, visionary and inspiring faith leaders for the position of Vice President of Enrollment Management.
- About Olivet: As one of the best private, Christian and liberal arts universities in the country, Olivet Nazarene University offers more than 30 programs through online professional development and undergraduate programs to meet the challenges of the world of work. today. Olivet is centrally located in the historic village of Bourbonnais, Ill., Just 80 miles south of Chicago’s Loop, with other School of Graduate and Continuing Studies learning locations throughout Chicago and the Midwest. The beautiful park-like campus includes 25 major buildings on 275 acres.
- Education for Christian purposes: Since 1907, Olivet Nazarene University has made it more than a motto, but a mission. At Olivet, faith is at the heart of graduate studies, athletics, the social atmosphere, and ministry opportunities. Here, the students are not only learning how to earn a living; they learn to live. The Olives make a difference in the world for Christ and his kingdom.
- Declaration of Faith: At Olivet, learning and faith go hand in hand. The University asserts that all truth is the truth of God and, therefore, cannot be segmented into secular and non-secular categories and departments. Theologically, as a service to the Church of the Nazarene, the University emphasizes the theistic view of God and man as interpreted in the Wesleyan-Arminian tradition.
- The Vice President of Enrollment Management is a highly skilled, experienced and innovative leader who will report to the President and serve with four other Vice Presidents as a leadership team. The VPEM is the University’s chief strategist for all matters related to traditional freshman admissions, transfers, graduate studies, mature students, corporate partnership certificates and recruiting for programs in line. This individual develops, directs and implements a comprehensive enrollment program of contemporary best practices in marketing, recruiting, admissions and financial aid.
- Because this is a new position, the VPEM leads a team core that is now defined, but whose composition can be modified around the skills of the candidate. Brand Marketing remains with the VP of Institutional Advancement as Admissions and Online Marketing move to this role. This new leader will enter Olivet following a recent integration of UN Global – a previously semi-autonomous division for non-traditional students – with more central campus administration divisions.
For more information on this opportunity, to include a full list of essential duties and responsibilities, please see the
Job profile. If the direct link does not work in this ad, please go to our website at https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/ and click on Open Positions and Higher Education.
EFL Associates (https://eflassociates.cbiz.com/), an executive search firm, assists Olivet Nazarene University with his search for that important leadership role. All calls and inquiries should be made through the research firm. Nominations and applications will be strictly confidential and applicants will remain confidential until the final stage of the research, when the express permission of the finalists will be obtained before making their application public. In addition, no contact with references will be made without the prior consent of the candidate. To be considered for this opportunity, please follow the application steps outlined below:
- 2ND STEP: Send us your letter of interest, CV or curriculum vitae:
- The application deadline is March 1, 2022
- Interviews with the semi-finalists are tentatively scheduled for the end of March 2022
- Interviews on campus are tentatively scheduled for early April 2022
- The desired start date is July 2022, but is negotiable
Steve Waldron, JD
Vice-President and General Manager, Higher Education Practice
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS & APPLICATION QUESTIONS
If you would like to nominate a candidate, please send all relevant information (including candidate email address and phone number) to:
Ms. Angela Lilje
Project Manager, Higher Education Practice
Email: [email protected]